Normally I mix up a concoction of almond, coconut, tapioca, and/or arrowroot/cassava flours for gluten-free baking but it’s kind of annoying, and almond flour is sooo 2019. I tried only cassava flour for this small-batch test of 6 smallish muffins. Pretty good result. Feels a little dryer than I’d prefer, and could be a little sweeter. I forgot to set a timer. I’ll try more sugar, another egg yolk, maybe more butter, and I’ll remember to set the timer.
- It is Finished – animation
- Vandy the Burger Illustration
- Anthony Ramos Illustration
- Watch First 8 Minutes of ‘In the Heights’!
- fat bebby face
- Animation for Earth Day!
- First Sourdough Bread
- These tasty cassava flour, gluten-free, chocolate muffins are good, but need more work
- Making Caramel Sauce: Quick Process Video
- Super Paletero Mario! 8-Bit Pixel Illustration
- Pouring Chocolate Custard Ice Cream Fail
- Bagels! Plain and Cinnamon Raisin